Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Think Happy Thoughts..

I'm watching Hook right now, it's been years since I've seen it. I forgot how much I love it. Probably because I love the story Peter Pan. In honor of Mr. Pan, here is my happy thought for the day, it happened to me last night:

Having a headache is no reason to get a bouquet of pretty flowers. To Saje, I guess having a headache is a perfect reason to give someone flowers. Who would have thought flowers cured headaches?



There you go. I wish happy thoughts really lifted you into the air :). Don't forget to check out my previous post below! It doesn't hurt to comment :)

Bangarang!

2 comments:

  1. BANGARANG!! Hook is one of Eric's favorite movies. He does a really great Hook version Captain Hook voice if you haven't heard it yet. Nice flower choice Saje! You're doing it Peter!!!

    ReplyDelete