Monday, April 11, 2011

My oh my

It's April! I should be excited for pretty spring weather right? It's snowing. I'm trying not to complain but the week before this one was BEAUTIFUL. I only mind because the weather keeps changing ITS mind and its making me lose MY mind! Did that even make sense? I dunno. But hey! I got a new roomy and I have still been busy with rehearsing for Sleeping Beauty! I got bumped a roll because my friend tore her ACL and so now I am a fairy. I am sad because I really wanted my other role but I'll be dancing more in this newer roll so I will try and be happy about it. I am now the Fairy of Justice. Come to my show May 19, 20, 21 at Sandy Amphitheater!!! Come come come come come! PLEASE!

My new roomie is Anela, look at the new and improved A-108 clan! Annie has the red belt.



I've had a lot of fun the past semester. A group of us went to Rock the U (a dance party for Cancer) it goes all night long but I didn't stay that long. They gave you free food (Spaghetti Factory, Chick-Fil-A), free cotton candy, free spray tats, and face painting! I relived childhood AGAIN! YES! After, we had a fun slumber party/movie night in our T.V. room afterwords. So fun being a college student!





Spring Break happened too! My friend Kelli came out for a few days. SO nice to relax in the sunshine, shop, have a QT taquito and slush, have Peanut Butter Snicker roasted Mallows, and have fun with my best friends! We saw a free concert at ASU and saw bands like Skillet, and The Band Perry! I also saw Alex's MCC dance show! She has amazing choreography and she dances so well. I idol my BFF. My mom made me take a picture by myself on the Harley. It would obviously never look anything like THAT if I drove that. I love motorcycle rides on my dads new ride!













End of Sophomore year is so close but yet SOOOO far away (3 more weeks). I don't know who I'm kidding though, I start summer term about a week after anyways, but still, at least I will only be taking two classes, and they are over and done June 22. I just gotta stick it out if I want to be done with college sooner you know? Until I get more time to blog about my present life, here is what I can look forward to the day my summer classes are over and I can finally have a break:

#1 NEW YORK!!!!!



I can't wait. Even thinking about it gives me the wiggles. I want to get an

shirt actually from NY,

I wanna ride a Taxi in NYC (I need to learn to whistle first), I wanna shop, I wanna meet a handsome boy on the top of the Empire State Building:



I wanna see a Broadway show, I wanna eat food, I wanna see American Ballet Theater,
I wanna see this:


What is it really? I wanna see it!

I WANT I WANT I WANT!!! Daddy daddy PLEAAAASSSEE?!?!?!

But seriously...

#2 Palmyra AKA CHURCH SITES! WOO HOO!

Can't wait to be in all the places I've heard about in church my whole life.

That seems really vague after my last rant (see #1) but I really am way excited. For reals.

#3 Niagara Falls. I'm not settling for the American side. If I'm gonna see it, I WILL see the cooler side.



#4 Harry Potter Marathon at Thanksgiving Point (if you try and contact me any time on July 14, I will be unavailable). My whole childhood will be coming to a close this day because the last, I repeat, THE LAST Harry Potter Movie will be coming on midnight of July 15.



AND FINALLY, AT MIDNIGHT:



This day will be an emotional one for me. I don't even care if you think I'm a nerd. I will admit to the fact that



Til the day I die. Amen.

-Photo Credit: Google Image

-COMING SOON-
Dance photo shoot with Christopher Peddecord. It went VERY well. There is only one posted for now. I will let you in on the dirty deets in my next post. As for now, here is a sneak peek. Consider yourself lucky.

5 comments:

  1. Hannah, let me be the first to say, "Nice post!". Yeah, I want to see all those cool things in NYC too. Except the silver round reflective thingy, that's in Chicago. But we can go there someday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot, I forgot about that sweet Aerosmith shirt you got! "I want that." Also, I want a QT taquito! Man, that sun looks nice right about now...

    I love Sleepless in Seattle! The ONE night of my life that I was in NYC, the peeps I was with didn't want to go see the Empire State building, and I was like, what, that is my dream location to go and gaze over the side and think about my man. mmmm I LOVE that movie. But I also LOVE LOVE LOVE HP!!! OMG. I am getting super excited.

    Your ballet pic is AMAZING and I can't wait to see the rest!!

    "I want a feast! I want a bean feast!....Give it to me NOW!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. UMMMMMM, where is my house on your excited to-do list!?! HELLO! It will be the best stop EVAH! Oh, and why can't I live in Utah? I want to come to the HP marathon! BAH!

    Really though, can't wait to see you IN JUNE! WOOOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are super cool and I love this post.

    (and I mean that for reals, you make me smile :)



    Come play at my house soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your summer makes me tired.
    come to my house.
    NY is overrated. (only because I wont be there)

    ReplyDelete