Sunday, January 29, 2012

Forever 21

For my birthday wish, I wish to be 21 FOREVER. Where is that magic dust when I need it?! 21, flirty, and thriving..

I hope this year doesn't go by too fast. This seriously feels like the best age and I'll tell you why.

*When you turn twenty people say, "Oh how do you like being out of your teens finally?" I think, "I've felt like I was out of my teens for years now..." or they say, "NEXT YEAR YOU'LL FINALLY BE COMPLETELY LEGAL!" and I think, "Yay I can finally.... uhm. Say that I am twenty one!"

*People say, "Oh my gosh are you gonna just go cuh-razy!?!" I know they don't know I don't drink, but I still say, "HECK YES, My birthday is gonna be OFF the HINGES!!!!" Haha just kidding! But seriously...

*Twenty one is not too old, and not too young, its just perfect! I am not just barely out of my teens anymore. People treat me like a person, instead of thinking I don't know anything. I'm not a dang bozo, my dad taught me not to be one YEARS ago.

*I am officially an adult. HOORAAAY!

For some reason, I have always wanted to get carded when I go somewhere JUST because I can. I went with a few friends to this dance club thing. You had to be twenty one and up to enter (stop judging me, "I'm a good girl I am!"-My Fair Lady) They asked for my I.D, and I nonchalantly gave the guy my I.D like I'd been there like a hundred times. He said "Happy late birthday!" and gave me my card back. Yeah, what up.

Saje ordered me not one, but TWO extra virgin Shirley Temples ha. And in Saje's defense, my flash is blinding.



This is my ballet friend Melissa :)



Unfortunately, the club was pretty boring because they were playing techno that night. YOU CANNOT DANCE TO TECHNO! Why do people still think you can? But who cares, I got carded, and got two Shirley Temples at the club. That's all I care about.

BAD NEWS. I planned my wicked awesome birthday party on a blizzardy day. A whole two people showed up. I was SO SAD about it especially because my sister Leslie and I spent all day buying Bunco prizes and making food. The hit of my party was going to be the drink bar. We froze flavored ice cubes, made a Straberry Daiquiri slush, had different drink mixes, and had tons of fruit for our toothpicks. You could do many combinations like this:







What did you expect? I'm 21 we had to have drinks (extra virgin style). Here are the troopers that made it through the snow to my party. Kelli, my roommate Debbie, and of course Harrison.






Wanna know why my birthday is REALLY the best day of the year??? Leslie makes me a KILLER candy bar cake. It just gets better and better. Sorry for all the people who missed out! More for me....





Thanks for coming girls!

Although my party consisting of a whole two friends was awesome, I was still sad that more people couldn't enjoy the best day of the year with me. Saje knew that I was pretty sad, and planned a surprise party for me after work on my real birthday! I got home from work and there was a party. I still had extra cake and drink mixes from my somewhat failed girls night party, but all my friends pitched in to buy more food. It was pretty dang awesome.





My friend that I met at BYU ballet camp over 5 years ago showed up from Orem. I was so happy to see her!



Thanks for the surprise everyone!!!!



My birthday present this year was this 46 incher:



Homework just got that much more exciting :)


Lastly, if anyone wants to get a hold of me, you will need to call, text, or email me because I deactivated my Facebook for a limited time. I am too busy to be on Facebook right now, and I need to focus on myself. It has actually been really REALLY nice not having it! I wasn't really ever "addicted" but I went on just to waste time. It has been nice to actually do something with my time instead :). I may or may not ever get it back because it has been that nice!

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. I am craving that cake now. Mmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been to your party! but then it would have been less awesome, I'm sure... Happy Birthday Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well luckily the two people who showed up were two very fun girls! Despite the bummer turnout, I'm sure you guys still had a fab time. I mean, who couldn't with that cake? Wayta get a dang awesome TV! Maybe you can recreate your drink bar when I see you next week!

    ReplyDelete